Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Brian = funny

1. The other day I was reading the Washington Post online and saw the news that Bush would be nominating Michael Mukasey as Attorney General. I read bits and pieces of the article out loud to Brian, and when I quoted the line that called Mukasey "a retired federal judge and law-and-order conservative," Brian said, "Law and Order conservative? I thought that was Fred Thompson."

2. This morning we read through the list of Pirate Phrases from the Talk Like A Pirate Day website, so that Brian would be fully prepared to participate at work today. But when I suggested that he wear an eye patch he reminded me ever so kindly that "It's Talk Like A Pirate Day, not Dress Like Moron Day."

3 comments:

lynnerd said...

is he calling one-eyed people morons? how rude!
:)

Anonymous said...

hey! I dressed up for talk like a pirate day! I will now proceed to pout....

=P

Ruthie said...

ha ha ha That's funny. Thanks for the comment by the way. How are you and your family doing? Apperently Brian is suceeding in making you laugh :-)