Monday, January 15, 2007

Unimaginable

Adriana Ruth
January 11, 2007
9:10 AM
9 pounds, 11 ounces
22 inches


mom and baby



i thank You God for most this amazing
day:for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky;and for everything
which is natural which is infinite which is yes

(i who have died am alive again today,
and this is the sun's birthday;this is the birth
day of life and of love and wings:and of the gay
great happening illimitably earth)

how should tasting touching hearing seeing
breathing any--lifted from the no
of all nothing--human merely being
doubt unimaginable You?

(now the ears of my ears awake and
now the eyes of my eyes are opened)

-e.e. cummings

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sandblower! You have such a beautiful baby girl! Just look at her eyes!! Oh, I am so happy for you. My blessings go out to you and Adriana and Bryan. How perfectly wonderful! Much love, jewel

Janet said...

beautiful baby and a beautiful name. Also, what a great birthday 1/11! Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

congratulations! So gorgeous. Glad she's arrived safe and sound.

Anna said...

Woo hoo! :)

Christie said...

Congratulations! And for your sake, I'm glad I was wrong about a January 17 birthday. She is huge! :) Adorable pictures, best wishes, and lots of love. I will see all of you in early April.

Mary Tsao said...

Congratulations! The picture and poem just bring tears to my eyes. Good luck with everything as you adjust to your new life with baby!

Amanda said...

My second was 9lbs 8oz. Good on you! Gorgreous hair. Such sweet days ahead for you tender mama. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! she is beautiful!