Friday, May 31, 2013

Things Lyra has said to me this morning

"You look beauuuuutiful today, Mama." (Any time I wear a dress.)

"Wipe my bottom, and then you can get ready for the ball. You are so lucky."

"But I wanted Dr. Natalie to brush my teeth!"  (How is she even my child?) (Parenting gold star for getting the oral assessment form signed and turned in to school on the last possible day even though I've known about it all year?)

"I like animals. And I like meatballs. So I like alive animals AND dead animals."

"I'm going to eat lots of food and grow up so tall and then when dad dies I can ride in the front seat of the car."

"I love boys." (I know she means it totally innocently, but it certainly does make me feel like I'm going to have my work cut out for me in ten years or so.)

No comments: