- I am about four months along.
- Sticky is due on New Year's Eve (although family history says that means that this is a mid-January baby).
- I'm feeling fine. I had morning sickness (which really ought to be called "all fucking day sickness") for about a month, but it was relatively non-pukey. Now I've got a bit of a backache and some sciatica that comes and goes. The pregnancy books all indicate that these are problems that arise later in pregnancy. I have come to the conclusion that I am therefore some sort of pregnancy prodigy. And that whoever invented the Snoogle should be nominated for sainthood.
- I am not really showing yet. I just look like I've been eating too many donuts. And for awhile there I was (vegetables made me sick, but donuts never betrayed me), so maybe that really is the problem.
- We don't know if we're having a boy or a girl yet, but we will definitely find out, so we can all start gender stereotyping to our hearts' content. We don't have much preference either way (although my intuition is boy), but if Sticky's a girl, she is totally going to have ruffles on the butt of her first Giants fanwear.
Does that about cover it?